6/24/2009

Finished

I got laid off from my workplace yesterday. It feels like I've graduated from school again because I learned so much. But I'm ready to get out there again... just need to prepare some stuff first. Reel. Update site. Update resume. Update this. Update that. Try to increase online presence that I couldn't otherwise have spent my time. It's all in how you look at it, and I'm hoping that this is the start of something much better.
There's an awful lot of cynicism entering the job market again especially in this economy.
Been a while but just in case, here's the....
Resume!


2 comments:

Ian said...

Sorry to here about your job loss. My hours were cut to part time but then they have me working full time a week later. My schedule is so inconsistent that it's annoying. At least you'll have some time to yourself to focus on your own stuff. I wish I had some more free time. I do what I can I guess.

Brian Elig said...

Thanks man.